Vacancy for an Advertising Sales Representative - Miti
DEPARTMENT:- Sales, Miti Magazine
POSITION:- Advertising Sales Executive
REPORTS TO:- Managing Editor, Miti
INTERFACES WITH:- Editor-in-chief, Technical Editor, Accounts, Head of Administration and Purchases (HAP)
To maximise sales of advertisement and subscriptions for Miti magazine. Work to realise the commercial success of the magazine in Kenya, and identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Generating revenue by way of selling advertising space in Miti magazine.
- Selling corporate (minimum 5) subscriptions.
- Ensuring achievement of sales targets.
- Preparing weekly reports.
- Working with management to prepare quarterly sales strategies.
- On occasion, assisting the finance department in collection of payment from clients.
- Ensuring efficient client service for guaranteeing repeat sales.
- Writing proposals and presentations.
- Attending events.
- Giving presentations.
- Performing any other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Forestry
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Dynamic, enthusiastic go-getter with an outgoing personality
- Diploma in Marketing would be an advantage
Please forward your application, including email and telephone contacts; and names and contacts of three referees to:
The HR Manager P.O. Box 823 – 00606 Nairobi Email:
to be received by 15th December 2012