To eradicate poverty in Africa and care for the environment, by planting as many trees as there are people on the planet.
Developing a holistic, sustainable and commercial forestry enterprise by involving people from all over the world to support our work in Africa because;
- We realize that planting trees is caring about people and the environment
- We create wealth for local people, among them a significant percentage of women
- We improve rural livelihoods through assistance to Partner-farmers with agroforestry, microfinance, education and water supply
- We work in semi-arid land, not suitable for agriculture production, where we make the biggest difference for the communities, with our agro-ecology model
- We will create massive employment by processing and exporting African wood products.